Our Silver Partnership Package provides an opportunity to support the entire playing members, from U7s to the senior teams, with your business or company logo on the playing shorts worn on matchday. The logo or business name will be sublimated onto the shorts. These garments are generally worn pre or post-match and as leisure wear during the week.
When you become a Silver Partner, the club aims to give your business exposure wherever possible, including matchday A5 Brochure, Player Partnership or Coach Partnership and a all the benefits of a double Pitchside Partnership.
Other Benefits of becoming a Silver Partner
- Two corporate season tickets
- Bar discount
- Newsletter signup
- 10% off event hire
- RFU International ticket opportunities
- Partner Networking Dinner invite
- Logo on our website and linked to your website
- Advert in our Matchday Program
- Partnership Directory listing
- Social media Partnership announcement
- Social media pre-season thank you post
- Social media mid-season thank you post
- Social media end-of-season thank you post
- Social media Player Partner post
About Newton Abbot Rugby Club
Founded in 1873 as the Newton Abbot Volunteers Rugby Club, Newton Abbot Rugby Club is one of the oldest rugby clubs in Devon. Through many ups and downs on and off the pitch, Newton Abbot Rugby Club has grown and evolved into its present form with the help of our partners, supporters, coaches, and outstanding players. Our club couldn’t do what we do without their continued support.
Please fill in the contact form below for more information about Newton Abbot Rugby Club, our partnership opportunities, and how you can help support our club.
Silver Partnership Enquiry
If you would like to apply for Silver Partnership with Newton Abbot RFC or would like more information, please complete the form below.