The Grassroot Partnership is popular amongst business owners with ties to the junior section age groups.
The Partnership is a great way to support our young superstars. As a Grassroot Partner, you will provide a junior team of choice with the equipment needed to develop their skills and club attire to look the part too. What a fantastic way to support the next generation of rugby.
As well as your logo being worn by the selected age group on their training garment, the partnership also hosts a number of different benefits.
Benefits of Grassroots Partnership
- Two corporate season tickets
- Bar discount
- Newsletter signup
- 10% off event hire
- RFU International ticket opportunities
- Partner Networking Dinner invite
- Logo on our website and linked to your website
- Partnership Directory listing
- Social media Partnership announcement
- Social media pre-season thank you post
- Social media mid-season thank you post
- Social media end-of-season thank you post
About Newton Abbot Rugby Club
Founded in 1873 as the Newton Abbot Volunteers Rugby Club, Newton Abbot Rugby Club is one of the oldest rugby clubs in Devon. Through many ups and downs on and off the pitch, Newton Abbot Rugby Club has grown and evolved into its present form with the help of our partners, supporters, coaches, and outstanding players. Our club couldn’t do what we do without their continued support.
Please fill in the contact form below for more information about Newton Abbot Rugby Club, our partnership opportunities, and how you can help support our club.
Grass Roots Partnership Enquiry
If you would like to apply for Grass Roots Partnership with Newton Abbot RFC or would like more information, please complete the form below.